Contact Karyn at A Perfect Touch Skincare
To Book an Appointment:
Book now >
* note to existing clients – to gain full access to my calendar again, please sign in and update your securely stored credit card information on file. To update once you are signed in, please go to “My Account,” then “My Profile,” then scroll down to “Credit Card Ending In …,” then click “Replace Card.”
* note to new clients to the online system, but who have already been in to the spa, you will already have an account connected to the email you gave me when you made your first appointment. You’ll just need to set up a password, and you should be able to gain access to your account, service history, and online booking. Please let me know if you have any issues with this process.
Phone, Email, and Facebook
Address and map
Mountain View Center II, 610 E Main Street, Unit 14-D
Frisco, Colorado 80443
(Summit County, Colorado)
PO Box 4324
Frisco, Colorado 80443
- Mondays: 10:30am – 5:00pm
- Tuesdays: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Thursdays: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Fridays: 10:30am – 5:00pm
- Some Wednesdays: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Appointments are also available outside of regularly-scheduled business hours. Please call for availability.
Appointment times are reserved just for you. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please provide at least 24 hours notice to avoid a no-show fee and allow us to care for another client at that time.
COVID-19 Update 05/23/2021:
Welcome back to online booking! While COVID restrictions have eased, I am still choosing to remain masked while in the spa with others, and am continuing to follow recommended sanitation protocols, because it is just good practice anyway. Masks will be optional for fully vaccinated clients, with at least two weeks having passed since their final dose. For unvaccinated clients, I just ask that you please wear a mask except for services that require mask removal. For services where my clients are unmasked, I will be double masked to provide an extra measure of safety for all of us, our families, and friends.
NEW! Client check-ins via automatic texts! Please reply to the text when you are outside and I will text back when the hall is clear for you to come up.
NEW! An upgraded credit card payment pad! In an effort to minimize unnecessary transferring of cards, and to eliminate some paper waste for the environment’s sake, we have upgraded. Unfortunately, securely stored credit card information will have to be updated in all client accounts again to access my schedule for booking, but it will only have to be updated once.
Thank you to everyone for hanging in there with me while I was trying (and sometimes, failing) to manage bookings solo. I hope the return to online booking will make it easier for me to see all of your lovely faces again, and also make it easier for new clients to give me the opportunity to help as well. – Wishing continued good health to all, Karyn
Followbright Websites: Denver Web Design Firm