We’ll help you you achieve your radiant, most beautiful self with our expert makeup services.
Clients come to us for makeup services when they…
- want help, tips, or lessons for applying their own makeup, and
- when they want makeup professionally applied for:
- special events,
- photography sessions,
- head shots,
- graduation photos,
- engagement photos,
- fashion photography,
Each client’s personal preferences, skin conditions and everyday style are taken into account as we work together to accomplish your “look”.
Even If a more specialized or dramatic look is what you seek, we will work with you to help you achieve that goal.
General makeup pricing
- Mini Makeup Lesson: $45, 30 minutes (includes customized video tutorial)
- Complete Makeup Lesson: $85, 60 minutes (includes customized video tutorial)
- Special Event Makeup Application: $80
- Engagement Photos Makeup Application: $100 for the couple
Wedding makeup pricing
A trial run for the bride, typically 3 months in advance of the event, is highly recommended so that we have the opportunity to experiment with looks/foundation/colors and ensure your customized look and so that the big day goes as smoothly and effortlessly as possible.
On-site wedding makeup services are also available for your convenience.
- Bride’s Consultation & Trial Makeup – $95 – 75 minutesConventional
- Bride’s Wedding Day Makeup – $85 (if Trial was done) Conventional or $105 (without previous trial)
- Wedding Party Makeup: $75 for Attendants, $35 for Flower Girls, and $15 additional for Airbrush Foundation/Blush
- $65 for each additional hour asked to stay on-site for touch-ups
- $15 additional for Strip or Individual lashes
Bridal Package: $225 (Airbrush option is $235) : Includes makeup trial run, onsite wedding day makeup application, strip or individual lashes, full size lip stain/gloss, and touch up kit.
A note from your makeup artist, Karyn Blanco
I have been practicing as a licensed Esthetician and Permanent Makeup Artist since 2005.
Attending The College of Body Arts & Sciences (now called The College of International Esthetics) established my basic knowledge of the art of makeup, but my interest has been life-long.
I’ve expanded and perfected the art of make up through practical experience and continuing education such as: Make Up Design for the Eyes, Make Up for the Bride and Bridal Party, Laying the Foundation, All About Eyes, Advanced Artistry 301- Expert Eyes, Anti-Aging Make Up for the Maturing Woman, Makeup for Photography, and more with famed make-up artists such as Michael Moore, James Vincent, Orlando Santiago, Danessa Myricks and others, as well as through Iredale Mineral University.
Our makeup products
High quality, professional grade makeup, such as Jane Iredale Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Smashbox and Blinc Cosmetics, are used to give you that flawless, long-lasting result for real life applications as well as High-Definition Photography and Videography.
Additional tools, such as specialty lighting and recording capabilities, enable us to check the look under the entire spectrum of light, as well as the ability to record makeup lessons and take still shots for future reference.Book Your Appointment Online