Imagine: permanent, no-run, waterproof color, hassle-free!
Since ancient times, thousands of women have experienced the benefits of having permanent makeup (also known as Micropigmentation or Intradermal Cosmetics). You too can experience hassle-free makeup and wake up feeling beautiful every day!
If you have ever said yes to any of the following questions, a permanent cosmetic application may be just right for you:
- Do you worry about your appearance throughout the day because your makeup smudges or smears?
- Are your lips or eyes losing the definition they used to have?
- Are you frustrated with the time you spend applying your eyebrow color and getting it even?
- Do you want your makeup to last while you swim, ski, or work in the yard?
- Do you feel bare and incomplete without lip or brow color?
- Would you like to feel beautiful when you first wake up in the morning?
- Have you been wanting to treat yourself to something that will make you feel more beautiful?
Imagine makeup that is always fresh and beautiful!
Intradermal Pigmentation, also called Microigmentation, Permanent and Semi-Permanent Makeup, is a non-surgical micro-procedure where tiny droplets of custom pigments are implanted into the skin in order to achieve a natural enhancement that defines your features and softens your appearance. We feature the latest in High Definition Digital Permanent Makeup, with our Nouveau Contour Intelligent Device, in order to provide you permanent makeup that is pain-free, comfortable, customized, and a 100% guaranty of no possible cross-contamination. Additionally, we feature the SofTap hand tool application to cover a variety of looks, styles and skin types. With initial application and at least one touch-up application, and occasional touch ups to freshen up the color, implanted color can be expected to last anywhere from 7 to 10 years!
The color can be as light or as dark as you like and is completely waterproof and hassle-free. We offer Blush, Eyeshadow, Lash Enhancements, Eyeliner, Stardust, Eyeliners, Lip Liner,Full Lip, 3-D Lips, Micoblade Hairstroke Brows, Shaded Brows, Hybrid Brows and more!
Digital Microblading, also called Eyebrow Embroidery, Microstroking, or Microblade Hairstroke Brows, is cutting edge in the world of permanent makeup in that you can still achieve the super fine, wispy look of brow hairs, but with little to no damage or scarring to the skin AND since the pigment is implanted slightly deeper than the hand tool method, the result is longer lasting, which means touch ups are only needed every few years. This method of implanting pigment into the skin uses ultra fine needles (similar to traditional hand tool methods), with our state of the art digital machine, to deliver the most realistic hair strokes for the most natural looking brows possible. If you’ve considered traditional microblading, or always dreamed of perfectly natural looking brows, this is the choice for you!
Hybrid Brows, combine the best of both worlds for the most natural look possible. Hybrid Brows are the combination of ultra fine hair strokes with soft shading in the background for a bit more dimension. The look can be classic and soft, to something more bold and fancy, depending on the client’s wishes.
Permanent makeup pricing
- Upper and Lower Eyeliner: $500
- Upper or Lower Liner: $300
- Digital Microblading Hair Stroke Brows: $550
- Shaded Brows: $450
- Hybrid Brows (Fancy/Designer Brows): $700
- Hybrid Brows (Simple/Soft): $600
- Lip Liner: $450
- Blended Lip Liner: $550
- Full Lip: $700
- Eyeshadow: $450
- Blusher (apples of cheeks):$400
- Blusher with Highlight: $500
- Beauty Mark: $75
- Scar or Hair Loss Camouflage: $450 per zone
- Areola Reconstruction: $450
- Color Corrections: $250/hour
* For thick eyeliner add $100.
* For additional color add $50.
Details, details, details…
- There is a $50 fee for a permanent make up consultation (applied to the cost of procedure). During the consultation you will be patch-tested for possible allergies or sensitivities to all the product that may be used for your procedure, choose your color(s), fill out paperwork and answer any questions you may have about the process.
- There is a 3-day wait period after the test patches before the initial application can be done, which may be waived upon client’s request.
- Since Permanent Makeup tattoo procedures are multi-session processes, you are required to come back for at least one touch-up application/perfecting session before your work is considered complete. Touch-up visits are scheduled 30 to 45 days after the original application.
- The cost of your Permanent Makeup application includes your consultation, initial application and touch-up/perfecting application (if needed) an After-Care Kit, and a Treatment Card with specific procedure history for your records (upon request).
- The cost of each treatment has been determined by how many hours each service generally requires. Additional application hours are $100 per hour, and are not prorated.
Does permanent makeup sound great to you?
If Permanent Makeup sounds great to you, please contact me at my Colorado permanent makeup studio for more information. I would love to talk with you more about how permanent makeup can make you feel and look your best from first thing in the morning, to your afternoon work-out and right on through your evening on the town!
Happy permanent makeup client testimonials:
“I am a retired registered nurse and am very aware of sterile technique. I was very impressed with Karyn’s knowledge, expertise and guidance. I feel very comfortable having her perform permanent makeup application on me and very comfortable with her suggestions. I am in good hands!” – Laurie P., Texas/Colorado
“Karyn takes time to explain things. She makes sure you understand the procedure as well as tries to understand what you want. She answers any questions and takes as much time as needed to get things done right. During the aftercare, she gets back via text or email and checks to see how things are. She rocks! :)” – Kristin S., Colorado
“I just had permanent eyeliner applied by Karyn. I LOVE it! I highly recommend this for busy moms on the go. I run out of the house and don’t apply eyeliner or mascara anymore. I’m ready to go all the time! Plus it is great not having to remove eye makeup at night anymore either. Karyn is truly an expert and artist and made what you would think would be a very uncomfortable procedure (tattooing your eyelids!) quite easy and pleasant. Thank you!!!!” – Lauretta B., Colorado
“Karyn is awesome and can fix anyone, no matter how bad their prior permanent makeup job is. I also felt no pain at all which was amazing!!! I will go back and recommend her to all of my friends.” -Julie V., Colorado
“My new eyebrows are wonderful. For some unknown reason, (yes, I was checked out by several docs) my eyebrows started falling out. Karyn magically gave me new ones. They are beautiful! She is very professional and a perfectionist. She is very caring and the procedure was painless. Thank you, Karyn!” – Daphne S., Colorado
“No pain environment! Beautiful work!” – Cathy B., Colorado
“Wonderful service!! Karyn did a beautiful job and she is so friendly!” – Robin T., Colorado
Book your expert permanent makeup treatment in our inviting and centrally located Colorado studio. We’re easy to get to and right off of I-70 on Main Street Frisco—near Breckenridge, Keystone, Dillon, and Silverthorne.Book Your Appointment Online